Objective of the Job:
- Defining and implementing the commercial/wholesale strategy.
- To lead corporate banking, institutional banking(banks, on bank Financial institutions, Pension Funds,NGO’s international organizations, etc
- To lead transactional banking (payments, collections, internet banking, trade flows.
- Achieving the commercial/wholesale objectives through both commercial successes at the branches as well as through expanding the wholesale business activities at the head office (Corporate and wholesale banking).
- Wholesale products meet with market requirements
- Wholesale banking product development costs are within budget.
- Product availability is implemented as per strategy.
- Commercial targets are met
- Ensure product satisfaction for wholesale/corporate client base.
- Wholesale Market share growth.
Qualifications and experience:
- A degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting with experience working at senior level in a financial institution, should have excellent knowledge of business management in a financial institution, both retail and wholesale/Commercial banking.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial services industry in a developing or emerging market. Excellent communication, motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in standard computer applications.