Global Career Company is representing a truly international company with presence in more than 35 countries, in a search for a HR Advisor with proven experience in advising on HR management, policies and procedures.
Based in Lobito, the HR Advisor will report directly to the HR Manager and form part of a large operational HR function. You will provide operational daily HR advice and guidance to the wider business on a variety of issues ensuring that you add continual value.
- Serve as the primary HR point of contact for managers, supervisors and employees.
- Provide advice on the full range of HR policies, processes, programs and implement solutions to address business needs.
- Advise and assist managers with recruitment and staffing.
- Manage employee relations cases (disciplinary cases, grievances, etc) with a high degree of autonomy.
- Manage compensation and benefits processes and analysis.
- Analyse training needs and partner with managers to build fit for purpose interventions to address skills gaps.
- Relevant HR experience.
- A good team worker, with the ability to build networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills to progress issues and considers the merits of different options.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Comfortable working with HR IT systems and learning new ones.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting demands; prioritizes own work and delivers to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Effective communication, consulting, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Angolan employment law and regulations.
- Strong personal credibility; able to work confidently at all levels of the organization.
- University degree or recognized professional qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Good Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet skills.
Please note that successful candidates will be contacted within 15 days.