- Support all existing HR applications.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems and ensure the effective use of HR
- Business Systems.
- Advise Users on the Business processes for daily activities
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in the testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Ensure clean and high quality data is maintained in the HR database
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Liaise with all key actors to manage the end-to-end census process
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Conduct census campaigns on a quarterly basis
- Manage employee data forecast and statistics
- A university degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or related disciplines
- 6 – 10 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
- Background in Oracle DBMS, SAP, and PL/SQL
- Background knowledge of report development and integration
- Good knowledge of HR Information Systems processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging
- Exceptional MS Excel skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills