Our Client, a world-leading healthcare company, has a global presence in more than 150 countries, owning production plants in more than 35 countries. This multinational company is offering to a striving HR Business Partner the opportunity to join a successful and expanding company in Angola.
HR Business Partner – Angola
This role is to be based in Angola with the main focus in establishing all the HR operations in the country. This person will be reporting into the South African business initially and will form part of a bigger Project Management Team. This calls for in-depth knowledge on various labour aspects of this market as well as good stakeholder management skills and experience of working in a matrix organization The job requires contacts at the highest level with the General Managers and other heads of shared services functions.
The main job purposes are:
To identify people requirements in line with business needs; to implement a robust HR Strategy that meets the business and people needs for a productive and highly motivated workforce. To determine appropriate levels of HR services at the most appropriate cost. To facilitate change and internalize the company’s spirit thereby ensuring that employees are aligned to business goals and objectives.
The HR BP’s responsibilities include:
- HR Strategy & Policy Formulation and Implementation;
- Support leadership team;
- Succession Planning and Talent Management;
- Organizational design and Development;
- Provide Leadership to the HR Department;
- Internalisation of the company’s Spirit and Leadership development;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Reputation and Relationship Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science or related discipline;
- Post Graduate HR diploma or Master in HR will be a plus;
- Angolan citizenship;
- Solid Experience, minimum 5 years, in HR work in any business area (FMCG or Oil & Gas will be valued);
- Previous experience in HR start-up projects and Commercial background will be a plus;
- Autonomous professional with Operational / Strategic skills combined with strong know-how of Recruitment & Talent Acquisition, Angolan Labour law, Comp & Ben and Training;
- Availability to be initially based in South Africa, for around 3 months, and then relocate to Angola.