A major player in the Egyptian cement market, becoming the only local producer equipped with an additional kiln with drying and grinding capabilities, the plant is poised to achieve significant progress in the Egyptian market.
Currently, they are seeking a HR Manager with track record in building and implementing HR Strategy and supporting business growth.
Reports to the Managing Director, the Human Resources Manager is responsible to develop organization, to implement human resources strategies, and to manage human resources operations
Key Areas of Responsibilities but Not Limited to:
- Develops organization by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, CSR, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Looking at the regional cement supply/demand profile and work key countries strategic base files.
The Successful Applicant Must Have the Following:
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of human resources experience in a global company
- Proven experience in developing and implementing HR strategies and policies
- Exposure to all areas of human resources spanning across training, development, recruitment, employee retention, employee relations and reporting on processes
- Fast learning and ready to be exposed to new industry
- Commanding skills in Excel/Word/Power Point/Internet
- Excellent language skills in English and Arabic, fluent spoken and written. French is an asset.
- Proactive and flexible