Overall Purpose of the Job
To maintain, efficiently and safely, all aspects of Expro’s process measurement and control systems, maintenance upkeep and preventative maintenance to Expro equipment, recording of daily activities and changes to maintain maximum process uptime and optimum performance. Assisting with Production operations when available.
1. Ensure all aspects of process measurement and control systems relating to Production/Well Test operations are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
2. Monitor all process parameters, recording daily activities and changes to ensure correct performance of process instrumentation.
3. Receive tasks and guidance from the Instrument Supervisor
4. Liaise with Production Supervisor and operators to ensure that the jobs are performed safely, and to client required standard.
5. Maintain contact with the relevant operators during all tasks to ensure no shortfalls or lack of procedure.
6. Ensure safe operation and first line maintenance to all process instrumentation.
7. Be conversant with and promote company QA, QHSE systems.
8. Compile instrument maintenance documentation.
9. Ensure that equipment is available and fit for use at all times by effective reporting through the PMS.
10. Interpret Instrument Supervisor work programme and carry out the specific programme correctly and competently.
Job Context and Main Activities
• Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and completion of all reports and paperwork relevant to work operations.
• Ensure that the customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
• Actively support co-workers in execution of the Work programme.
• Actively support the Production Operators during execution of all Production/Well Test operations.
• Liaise with the Instrument Supervisor on equipment problems or queries arising during the Work.
• Liase with the Instrument Supervisor to ensure quality and accuracy of documentation submitted to the client.
• Actively participate in departmental safety meetings and promoting company QHSE and business ethics.
• Performing Authority under the PTW system.
• Represent Expro in a professional manner at all times and play a full and active role in promoting Expro’s services
• Ensuring the companies equipment and personnel achieve and surpass the client’s expected level of performance.
• Effective reporting and monitoring of process parameters, recording daily activities and changes relating to process instrumentation.
• Ensure that equipment is available and fit for use at all times by effective reporting through the PMS.
• Providing accurate forward planning in liaison with the Instrument Supervisor.
• Representing Expro in a professional manner at all times and playing a full and active role in promoting the companies services
Job Knowledge and Experience
• Good knowledge of Expro’s safety, QA and operational procedures, Group products and services.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills, able to be part of a team working environment.
• Sound Instrumentation knowledge with previous experience at a similar level, Production knowledge beneficial.
• Self-motivated and proactive, able to communicate with senior personnel.
• Good understanding of English language, Verbal and written.
• Qualified to City & Guilds or equivalent level with preferably 5 years’ experience in oil and gas operations.
• Good flexibility and adaptable to changing working schedules.