• Assists the National Sales Manager to analyze and determine the most important accounts in his area of operation.
• Determines the most crucial needs of these key customers and carries out activities in collaboration with colleagues and his sales manager to ensure that these clients receive first-class customer care and service.
• Propose a strategy and objectives to manage the various accounts and implements these upon approval by his Sales manager
• Interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine changing tastes, preferences and emerging business needs of his various clients.
• Conducts continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account, as agreed with the Sales manager.
• He proposes for the sales manager’s approval comes up with a pricing structure for the client.
• Manages conflict and comes up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
• He conducts account reviews.
• A diploma or a bachelor degree.
• A Master of Business Administration degree is a bonus
• 3-5 years’ experience in a business-related position