We are looking for a full-time Legal Manager to contribute to the development of the Tax & Legal department in DRC.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her leadership skills and put a stone into making the firm a leader in the Legal area in DRC and the Sub-Saharan French-speaking Africa.
A rapid progression to the career ladder is expected for the right person to the role.
• Manage a Legal team to perform the work to the required standard of our firm;
• Plan and review the work undertaken by the senior and junior staff;
• Review the quality of the deliverables to clients and manage the firm risks procedures;
• Deal with local and international Legal issues;
• Help manage the administrative tasks of the Tax & Legal department
Desired Skills and Experience
• A post graduate degree in a University and/or in a Business School
• At least 6 years of experience in Law
• Have a deep technical knowledge of the local legal rules
• Fluency in English and French, both in writing and orally
• Have strong team player skills
• Be a DRC national will be a plus
• Experience on issues around Private Public Partnerships will be a plus.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Paris, 10 – 12 April 2015. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.