Overall Purpose of the Job
This role is the prime interface between all Expro Business units, remote locations and key logistics Government Service Providers (GSP) in Angola. As such is responsible for the effective management and development of the commercial relationship and any compliance risks inherent. The key factors within supplier performance are Compliance with applicable local/international laws, Standard Operating Procedure compliance, acceptable service quality and total cost management.
1. Responsible for the monthly review and reporting of GSP performance in terms of due diligence, SOP compliance, service quality, spend and QHSE.
2. Responsible for the constant review of GSP and trade lane risks with a pre-determined range of “key” GSP’s and suppliers. Thereafter, advise / implement mitigation plans, as appropriate.
3. Responsible for ensuring that all “key” GSPs and suppliers are subjected to the appropriate level of Due diligence regards commercial and legal compliance, including frequent and planned interviews and audits.
4. Responsible for continually working with the appropriate Expro Business Units and remote locations to ensure clear scope definition and expectations.
• Assist with the implementation of standard operating processes and procedures for Angola relating to all aspects of the Logistics
• The job holder is responsible for implementing and managing a Global Logistics strategy within Angola. All done in terms of process & personnel capability, compliance with local and international laws (as appropriate) and contractual agreements.
• Familiarisation with FCPA legal requirements to allow future training of Expro personnel.
• Implement a Logistics standardisation programme
• Assisting sales and BD functions with bids/tenders with regards to advise on contractual shipping terms/duties and taxes and Incoterm support
Job Knowledge and Experience
• 5 years experience in an operational/technical role.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Basic computing / IT skills (in particular, basic project scheduling and reporting software).
• Ability to schedule and prioritise workload.
• Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Capable of performing internal and external presentations.
• Time and resource management.
• Leadership / supervisory skills.
• Capable of performing appraisals and setting objectives,
• Demonstrate an ability to motivate self and others.