Career Opportunities in a World Class Brewing Organisation
The ideal candidates must possess the following:
* Five (5) credit grades in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) obtained from 30 top ranked UK University in any of the disciplines listed below.
* Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed disciplines from 30 top ranked UK University.
Relevant Fields of Study:
– Marketing / Sales
– Information Technology/Computer Engineering
– Business Administration
– Sociology/psychology/Political Science/Public Administration
– Procurement /Logistics/
– English Language/Linguistics
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.