We are looking for a full-time Tax Manager to contribute to the development of the Tax department in Gabon / Cote d’Ivoire / Senegal / Congo / Cameroon / Equatorial Guinea.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her leadership skills and put a stone into making the firm a leader in the Tax area in Gabon / Cote d’Ivoire / Senegal / Congo / Cameroon / Equatorial Guinea and the Sub-Saharan French-speaking Africa.
A rapid progression to the career ladder is expected for the right person to the role.
- Manage a Tax team to perform the work to the required standard of our firm;
- Maintain and help developing the existing client portfolio;
- Plan and review the work undertaken by the senior and junior staff;
- Review the quality of the deliverables to clients and manage the firm risks procedures;
- Deal with local and international tax issues;
- Deal with and manage the administrative tasks of the tax department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A post graduate degree in a University and/or in a Business School;
- At least 6 years of experience in Taxation and/or Law;
- Have a deep technical knowledge of the local tax rules;
- Fluency in English and French, both in writing and orally;
- Fluency in English, French and Spanish, both in writing and orally for Equatorial Guinea ;
- Have strong team player skills;
- Be a national from Gabon / Congo / Cameroon / Equatorial Guinea will be a plus;
- Experience in one of the following areas will be a plus:
- Energy and Natural Resources;
- Private Public Partnerships;
- Transfer Pricing;
- International Executive Mobility.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Paris, 10 – 12 April 2015. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.