- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related administrative tools in the Systems, Applications and Products Software (SAP) as regards metering maintenance on site
- Prepare and update the metering manuals and related operating procedures.
- Ensure that periodical Crude oil meter proving exercise and the system recertification exercise (prover loop calibration etc.) are carried-out as provided for by the regulations (especially DPR regulations)
- Ensure the Quarterly system validation of the Gas fiscal metering system are properly carried out with no issues with the Authorities and NLNG
- Ensure proper maintenance and reliability of other metering systems and Analyzers
- Instrumentation/ Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Specify the new technical and commercial metering systems in co-operation with instrumentation specialists
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions
- Provide and clarify flow rate equation formulae to be entered/ entered on the DCS
- Advise the laboratory personnel on the possible sources of uncertainties in laboratory methods of fluid measurement and propose means of improvement
- Advice on the optimal representation of fluid samples required to achieve best results based on the sampling points
- Assure the integrity of well test, gas lift and water injection metering and proffer improvements where necessary
- Interface with the Well Performance & Reservoir team; and communicate the reliability of well test measurements
- When required, assist the Process Engineer in carrying out metering related studies concerning environment, production, etc.
- Advice the Team Lead of contractual constraints and obligations related to metering field operations
- Advise, comment, analyze the technical contract terms as relates metering
- Verify and study the metering contract data and specifications, and propose update when required
- Supervise the execution of specific maintenance contracts applicable to the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) on site and ensure optimal usage of contracted resources
- Supervise work completed by contractors (either on site or at Contractor’s workshop) and site teams, ensure compliance, effect necessary corrections, and submit to the Head of Instrumentation/ ICSS/ Metering
- At least, BSc. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other related engineering disciplines with at least, second class upper
- 2 -5 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or oil service Company
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of flow measurement, analytical instruments and general instrumentation, including requirements of gas, fluid metering, calibration and verification
- Knowledge of Control Systems and associated field instrumentation
- Good knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, applicable metering and measurement standards and codes of practice
- Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerized process systems.
- Ability and desire to find technically and financially optimal solutions