NMB Graduate Trainee Programme
National Microfinance Bank Plc. (NMB) is the largest bank in Tanzania, both when ranked by customer base and branch network. With over 170 branches NMB is located in more than 90% of Tanzania’s districts. This broad branch network distinguishes NMB from other financial institutions in Tanzania. NMB is committed to sustaining and enhancing the branch network in order to provide access to financial services to citizens in all areas of Tanzania, with special focus on rural areas with a vision of being the preferred Financial Service partner in Tanzania
As part of our local talent capacity enhancement programme NMB is seeking to recruit bright, young, dynamic, highly motivated with creative mind and of an above average academic records graduates to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
The program is designed to offer developmental opportunities to young graduates through among many intensive training programmes, leadership development, on job training and mentorship programs.
The program aims at equipping young graduates with the required skills, knowledge and solid foundation towards their aspired career goals and eventually becoming effective and responsible Leaders in future
Among other selection criteria NMB graduate trainees will be selected based on their Intellectual, leadership potential, influencing ability, and ability to see things in a broader perspective.
Interested and Ideal Graduates must possess below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any of these fields: Business studies, ICT, Economics, Human Resources, Agribusiness, Marketing with GPA above 4.0/5.0 that is upper second and above.
- MBA and other Masters qualifications will be of an added advantage and preference will be given to those with First class honours degrees.
- Tanzanian citizens not more than 25 years of age.
- Have no criminal records.
- Must have an excellent command of English language and Swahili
- Must be confident, driven, dedicated individual who possess excellent communication skills, leadership potential and ready to work in cross functional teams with a passion to serve the needs of our customers.
- Should be ready to relocate and work anywhere where NMB Bank is operating whenever needed to do so.
- NMB is an equal Employer