A senior offshore position and ‘duty holder’ in Operations responsible for the safety, integrity, security and environmental aspects of the Project Facilities. They will manage the project offshore facilities, off take activities and the execution of the project Operations and Management (O&M) within company and contractor safety and operational management systems.
- Based in Asia and West Africa offshore location the post holder will develop sound knowledge of project safety case and operate within the prescribed company and contractor safety management system.
- Assist in developing and implementing installation EHS plan to support performance through improving health, safety and environmental performance.
- Establish and maintain a high level of emergency response capability on the installation.
- Work closely with O&M provider to develop operational standards and processes to ensure the project operations philosophy is maintained and continuously challenged.
- Team leader in charge of ensuring the installation personnel adhere to policies, standards and procedures and that all plant or equipment are operated in accordance with design parameters with all abnormalities routinely recorded/approved.
- Ensure smooth transition of a major new field and vessel into a sustainable production phase within an established Operating Organisation.
- Ensure the effective and qualitative localization of Company and Contractor roles within agreed targets and in alignment with the Nationalisation Program.
- Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- 15 years’ exploration and production operational experience.
- Experience in offshore safety management.
- Effective people manager with team building and strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of developing local personnel within a multi-cultural setting.