Within our agent, the Product Manager Hennessy VS/VSOP is responsible for developing and executing the brand plans and marketing programs for Hennessy VS/VSOP, adhering to global guidelines and ensuring brand objectives are achieved.
- Developing and implementing annual brand plans in accordance with Maisons global strategies
- Establishing good working relationship with Maisons and developing strong customer and sales relationships
- Providing clear consumer insights (consumer needs, segmentation and value proposition)
- Creating value by building brand equity with the consumer targets, whilst creating below the line tools to achieve sales objectives
- Agreeing objectives with sales team, jointly developing marketing and brand plans for channels and key accounts
- Building and activating the respective brands in the trade (planning and executing tailored events, promotions)
- Developing and implementing activities to recruit new consumers in close cooperation with sales teams
- Managing and controlling Brands budgets (A&P, POS, FTT) and promotions to ensure optimal allocation of expenditure
- Monitoring and evaluating key programs with recommendations for future action
- Managing local advertising creative development and ensuring optimum media schedules
- Leading local promotional development (objective setting, implementation and post-evaluation)
- Developing PR plans, setting objectives and ensuring post evaluation
- Ensuring that local PR activities and messages are in line with brands strategies
- Acting as a Brand ambassador internally and externally: Sales Force, Trade, Consumers, Public Relations Agencies, Press, etc.
- Managing individual T&E budget in the most professional manner and operating at all time with high level of integrity
Degree level. Full driving licence.
Previous experience in Marketing/Brand Management in the drinks of consumer goods industry. Passion for lifestyle & luxury Brands, drinks industry knowledge is a plus but not essential.
- Budget management experience/ease with figures
- Office pack (Powerpoint, Excel, Word…)
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Integrity & Trust
- Creative thinker
- Open minded
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within and outside the organisation
- Strong focus on delivering results / demonstrating perseverance
- Able to deal with ambiguity / change and prioritise
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Project Management
- Numeric and commercially aware
- Presentation skills