The Production Superintendent (Offshore operations) will;
- Lead and co-ordinate high quality offshore production operation activities in the the Company’s Ghana operating company.
- HSE and emergency response
- Have HSE and production/cost responsibility for the Production Operations on the FPSO
- Implement and be key to the mentoring and training plan for national staff to later carry-out and manage the production operations of the Company’s Ghana’s developments.
- Maintain an open and high quality offshore production operations team delivering high levels of production and cost performance.
- Deliver HSE, production and cost targets for the offshore operation.
- Facilitate the development of the Company’s Production Technicians by mentoring and technical supervision.
- Financial Responsibility: • Pre-operations preparatory work involving a group of 10+ – studies, budget, contractor work likely in $10’smillion+ range
- Involvement in the design and execution of operations contracts lasting several years of scale several $100million
- At first oil – annual operating cost budget estimated at $100-150 million per annum for a deepwater FPSO plus related gas plant at 100-150kbd and 100-200 MMscfd.
- Tertiary – engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid
- Ideally also with business/commercial.
- Communication skills high – verbal and written
- Operations team leading/management experience
- Mentoring and training capabilities
- Used to international new country environments where need to build from scratch.
- High level production and operational skills honed in national and international roles. West Africa experience beneficial.
- Preferred to have held in-field OIM role or similar experience.
- Deepwater operational experience, preferred FPSO but not essential. Probably 20 year+ upstream industry background.
- Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into senior roles as the organisation is developed.