Based in the Commercial Finance Department, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for revenue & discount planning along with all its’ attendant analysis; driving pricing and rebate initiatives; be involved in financial planning and control; performing analyses to determine present and future financial performance; and gathering, analyzing, preparing, and summarizing financial plans, budgets, forecasts and variance analyses in support of the larger Commercial Function in NBC.
- Responsible for NSR Reporting; this includes the completion of the Monthly NSR Deck; Region/Group NSR Reports and any other ad-hoc NSR Reports as required.
- Responsible for the monthly completion and circulation to stakeholders of the Commercial Finance deck with all relevant comments and analysis on variances against BP and Forecast.
- Commercial OPEX Analysis and Reporting.
- Improving financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes and transforming data into actionable information
- Monthly SKU profitability reporting with attendant analysis.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial results. Effectively communicate key issues to management and provide overall financial guidance.
- Provide high quality and timely analytical support for company-wide projects, Group strategic initiatives, business development proposals, and other investments for senior management.
- In-depth analysis of TDIs showing its impact on volumes and pricing.
- Promo ROI Analysis
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product/project investment decisions
- Revenue Planning for BP, RE and LRP.
- Assist in coordinating the development of budgets for the Commercial Function.
- Administration of budget preparation, implementation, and control
- Value Chain development for New Products and Projections for Existing Business.
- Finance Lead on RGM Initiatives.
- Assist in maintaining accurate budget and forecast information in the accounting system for all products.
- Liaison with all Commercial Partners – TCCC, MEL, Edrington.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 – 5 Years Finance background
- Highly numerate with the ability to balance accuracy and details with timeliness of reports for effective decision making
- Critical thinker- can review, analyze data and challenge assumptions made.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) with all levels within the organization; will be required to interact with leaders across the business (Operations, Finance, and Commercial).
- Team player with the ability to work and collaborate with the wider finance team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
This role is being recruited for at the Careers in Africa London Summit in July. Applicants will need to be available to travel to London.