We are looking for a full-time Tax Director to develop the department in Senegal.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to shape a department with his/her vision of excellence and put a stone into making the firm a leader in the Tax area in Senegal and the Sub-Saharan French-speaking Africa.
A clear path to Partnership is expected for the right person to the role.
• Lead the development of the Tax department and win important clients to thrive the business:
• Build up a strong Tax team to perform the work to the required standard of our firm;
• Oversee the quality of the deliverables to clients and the firm risks procedures;
• Increase the activity of the department by implementing innovative tax (and /or legal) services adapted to the local market;
• Prepare the Tax department Reporting documents required by the Finance Team on a regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A post graduate degree in a University and/or in a Business School
• At least 8 years of experience in Taxation and/or Law
• Have a deep technical knowledge of the local tax rules
• Bilingual in English and French, both in writing and orally
• Have strong leadership skills
• Experience in one of the following areas will be a plus:
– Energy and Natural Resources
– Private Public Partnerships
– Transfer Pricing
– International Executive Mobility
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Paris, 10 – 12 April 2015. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.