We are looking for a full-time Tax Senior Manager to contribute to the development of the Tax department in DRC.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to shape a department with his/her vision of excellence and put a stone into making the firm a leader in the Tax area in DRC and the Sub-Saharan French-speaking Africa.
A clear path to Directorship is expected for the right person to the role.
- Contribute to the development of the Tax department and win important clients to thrive the business;
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the existing client portfolio;
- Manage a Tax team to perform the work to the required standard of our firm;
- Review the quality of the deliverables to clients, manage and develop the firm risks procedures;
- Handle some major clients and deal with local and international tax issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A post graduate degree in a University and/or in a Business School;
- At least 7 years of experience in Taxation and/or Law;
- Have a deep technical knowledge of the local tax rules;
- Fluency in English and French, both in writing and orally;
- Have strong team member skills;
- Be a DRC national will be a plus;
- Experience in one of the following areas will be a plus:
- Energy and Natural Resources;
- Private Public Partnerships;
- Transfer Pricing;
- International Executive Mobility.
Please note, interviews for this position will take place at our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit in Paris, 10 – 12 April 2015. Relevant candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the event.