Recruiting Excellence for: Angola, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Mozambique, São Tomé and Príncipe.
Sourcing the best Portuguese-speaking African talent from across Europe.
Now in its sixth year this Recruitment Summit is dedicated to sourcing the best Lusophone talent located across Europe.
At the Careers in Africa Summit, Lisbon, you can expect:
- Unique access to key decision makers at this exclusive invitation-only event
- Pre-scheduled interviews with leading companies and multinationals
- Exclusive access to senior delegates to arrange ‘on-the-spot’ interviews
- Company presentations, round table discussions and workshops
- Skills training sessions
- A unique opportunity to network with other graduates and professionals from around the world
- An excellent chance of receiving at least one job offer at the end of the Summit
Careers in Africa Summits are Invitation Only events for which you must apply in advance.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in London
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Selection Process
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Application
- Uploading your CV
- The Selection Process
- Invitation & Acceptance
- The Summit
- Technical Questions
"This event has changed my life. I received three job offers in just one day and now I am ready to travel around the world as an International Mobil Engineer."Cícero Pereira
"I would like to congratulate the GCC team for the São Paulo event. It is difficult for Angolans who have studied abroad to find positions back in our home country so this event is very useful. I hope this is the first of many events that will be organised here in Brazil."Maria Abreu Melo
"The summit gave me a good overview of the demands of the labour market in Angola, and that will allow me to focus my studies in my final year at University."Lóide Chivinda
"The event was excellent! I want to congratulate the team at Global Career Company for the commitment, professionalism and dedication that has made the event a great success.."Pedro Pascoal
"The summit was a fantastic experience, I was amazed by the pool of candidates present. During the three days I got interviews with major companies and in the end took up a job offer from Chevron."Domingos Ngonga