The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
NBC Ltd started operations in Nigeria in 1951. We are based in the city of Lagos, we operate 13 bottling plants across the country. In addition, we channel products through 59 warehouses and distribution centers. We are the sole franchise bottler and distributor for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
We employ about 4,800 people and indirectly support the jobs of up to more than a million more in our value chain.
We aim to be our customers’ most preferred supplier, and conduct programmes to support more than 450,000 customers who sell our products to consumers.
Our company is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group , one of the largest bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company’s products in the world, and the biggest in Europe. Coca-Cola Hellenic operations span 28 countries, serving more than 570 million people. The company is headquartered in Athens and listed on the Athens, New York, and London stock exchanges.
We produce, sell and distribute a wide range of beverages, most of which are trademark products of The Coca-Cola Company.
Our product portfolio consists of:
– leading brands Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Fanta and Sprite
– local brands such as Schweppes, Five Alive, Limca and Eva
We continuously review opportunities to expand our product portfolio in order to offer consumers in Nigeria an increasing range of choices. Every measure is taken to ensure that our products are of the highest quality.
Our Mission and Values
Our corporate vision is to become “The undisputed leader in every market in which we compete”.
Our mission is to:
– refresh our consumers
– partner with our customers
– reward our stakeholders and
– enrich the lives of our local communities.
At Coca-Cola Hellenic, we are committed to six core values, along with the behaviours which support them and shape the way we work every day. Everything starts with our values; they are the DNA of our company and are essential to our future success.
– Authenticity: we act with integrity, and do what is right, not just easy
– Excellence: we strive to amaze, with passion and speed
– Learning: we listen and have a natural curiosity to learn
– Caring for our people: we believe in our people, invest in them, and we empower them
– Performing as one: we believe in the power of working together, contributing in every occasion
– Winning with our customers: our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
– Our values are deeply embedded in our long term Strategic Framework that aims to deliver every day superior value in community trust, consumer relevance, customer preference, and cost leadership.