The purpose of the Chief Financial Officer role is to be responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and running of all thefinance and accounting activities of the Angolan operation, comprising business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Additionally, this will include structuring on importation of key goods, services, and capital as well as exportation of costs and residual financial returns, as well as tax reporting and compliance with Angolan financial regulations.
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Supervises all finance and accounting personnel.
- Oversees department workflow.
- Recruits and hires finance and accounting staff and conducts performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Establish and manage the legal, financial, and tax structuring of Africell Angola, ensuring compliance with Angola lawand tax regulations and international best practices.
- Whilst in compliance with the above, support optimal financial outcomes given the commercial and financial performanceof the company.
- Lead stakeholder engagement with governmental authorities, independent auditors, and external advisors on all financial andtax structuring matters.
- Establish and manage financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Work with the CEO and other executives on other related duties as necessary or assigned.