Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
Paris: 16-17 June 2017
Interview and network with top decision makers – 5,000 Applicants
- Over 200 candidates interviewed with top decision makers – 10,000 Applicants
- 19 leading regional companies and multinationals represented
- Over 500 candidates attended
Applications for our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit Paris 2016 are now open. You can find out more about open roles via the button below.
What to Expect
Fantastic opportunities are available at Paris this year for candidates ready to work in Tanzania,Ivory Coast, Rwanda, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Gabon, Guinea, , Mali, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Togo, as well as a range of other locations.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Fluency in French and one or more African or European languages
- Availability to attend the Summit in Paris
Frequently Asked Questions