Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
Nairobi: 9 – 11 September 2016
Interview and recruit the leading internationally experienced talent within Africa
- The largest Recruitment Summit on African soil
- Outstanding professionals from across Southern, Eastern and Central Africa
- More than a career event – Supported by a complete recruitment process
- Source professionals with a unique combination of international and African experience
Who can benefit from attending a Recruitment Summit?
- Those keen to reduce cost per hire
- Those seeking candidates with future leadership potential
- Those who wish to promote their employer brand
- Those aiming to hire a number of quality staff, fast
What will be delivered through the Summit service?
- Sourcing through our 20,000 academic, media and professional channels and 500,000 strong global network of candidates, ambassadors, alumni and partners.
- Pre-screening of candidates against your job descriptions by recruitment professionals to select from up to 15,000 attracted applicants.
- A range of online and Summit employer branding activities, from sponsorship, to digital promotion, exhibition stand space, presentations, seminars and media promotion.
- Networking and branding opportunities with up to 1000 invited candidates
What is the Process?
- Speak with our team and outline your needs
- Book your place and reserve an exhibition and seminar spot
- Work with your Recruitment Project Team to perfect your employer brand promotion, job descriptions and requirements
- Receive your candidate shortlists and review
- Attend the Summit and interview your candidates
- Network with hundreds of high-level African professionals and build employer brand
- Follow up with candidates and advance the process, or have our team handle that for you
Why Choose Careers in Africa?
We want to inspire complete confidence as your recruitment partner. View our track record to understand how we will ensure we deliver for you.