Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
New York: 6-8 November 2015
Why New York?
- Take advantage of the talent available in one of the world’s economic centres
- Benefit from our partnerships with leading business schools
- A key location for hiring across multiple functions and regions
- Establish your employer brand with the Diaspora in North America
Who can benefit from attending a Recruitment Summit?
- Those keen to reduce cost per hire
- Those seeking candidates with future leadership potential
- Those who wish to promote their employer brand
- Those aiming to hire a number of quality staff, fast
What will be delivered through the Summit service?
- Sourcing through our 20,000 academic, media and professional channels and 500,000 strong global network of candidates, ambassadors, alumni and partners.
- Pre-screening of candidates against your job descriptions by recruitment professionals to select from up to 15,000 attracted applicants.
- A range of online and Summit employer branding activities, from sponsorship, to digital promotion, exhibition stand space, presentations, seminars and media promotion.
- Networking and branding opportunities with up to 1000 invited candidates
What is the Process?
- Speak with our team and outline your needs
- Book your place and reserve an exhibition and seminar spot
- Work with your Recruitment Project Team to perfect your employer brand promotion, job descriptions and requirements
- Receive your candidate shortlists and review
- Attend the Summit and interview your candidates
- Network with hundreds of high-level African professionals and build employer brand
- Follow up with candidates and advance the process, or have our team handle that for you
Recruitment Summit Case Studies
Anticipated Candidate Demographics
Why Choose Careers in Africa?
We want to inspire complete confidence as your recruitment partner. View our track record to understand how we will ensure we deliver for you.
Contact a Summit Expert
“We’ve returned to New York because our clients and candidates are demanding it. The outstanding talent pool on the Eastern Seaboard wants to be a part of Africa’s growth and the top employers know it.”
Talk with our team about what you want to achieve.