With 32,000 people in 41 countries, WorleyParons is a leading global provider of professional services to the resources and energy sectors, and the complex process industries. WorleyParsons provides a full range of engineering, procurement, project and construction management services across its four Customer Sector Groups: Hydrocarbons, Power, Minerals & Metals and Infrastructure & Environment.
WorleyParsons employs over 1,000 people in South Africa, providing a full range of engineering, procurement, project and construction management services.
With the successful integration of KV3 and WorleyParsons South Africa to form a single entity, WorleyParsons RSA, we have achieved a significant mile stone towards achieving our mission to be the preferred global provider of technical, project and operational support services to our customers in Africa across the energy and resources industries.
The expanded breath of services which now exist within our South African operation has created a hub delivering small studies through to mega projects and supporting major resource infrastructure projects both in South Africa and the broader Africa region.
With more than 34 years experience in South Africa, our intimate knowledge of the region’s unique challenges enable us to tailor our solutions to deliver maximum value to our customers and apply this knowledge to the broader African and international customers through our:
- Multi-industry sector capability in Hydrocarbons, Power, Minerals & Metals and Infrastructure & Environment
- Experience across all phases of the asset lifecycle through our specialist business lines:
- Select: Project viability assessment and selection to maximize investment return and underlying confidence
- Deliver: Conversion of the Select options into fully defined and successfully executed projects
- Improve: Supporting and improving customers assets throughout their operating life cycle
- Extensive network of local offices to provide our customers with local access to our expertise where required
- Access to international best practice
- World class and globally consistent tools, processes and systems
- Increased capacity and capability within and available to the South African market and the broader African region