Careers in Africa – Banking & Finance – Recruitment Day
Johannesburg: 26 October 2017
- Interview and network with top decision makers- 8000 Applicants
- See leading regional companies and multinationals More than 20 Nationalities
- Talk African business at workshops, seminars and coaching sessions 4000 Pre-Selected Professionals
- Secure several offers of work in Africa 310 Interviewing Candidates
Applications for our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit Johannesburg 2017 will open soon. Our clients are recruiting all year round, one application will match you against all available role, please click on the apply now button.
What to Expect
Careers in Africa returns to Johannesburg to bring the best professionals across all sectors together with the biggest brands. With companies expected to recruit for operations in Southern Africa, East Africa and Central Africa, there will be opportunities for professionals with work authorisation for countries across the continent. Over the course of one weekend, networking opportunities, interviews, exhibitions and presentations will lead to career opportunities in Africa for hundreds of talented African professionals.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in Johannesburg
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our extensive Frequently Asked Questions.