Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
New York: 6-8 November 2015
- Interview and network with top decision makers- 8000
- See leading regional companies and multinationals- More than 15 nationalities
- Talk African business at workshops, seminars and coaching sessions- 2500 Pre-Selected Professionals
- Secure several offers of work in Africa 190 Interviewing Candidates
Applications for our Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit New York 2015 have now closed, but we recruit for top employers in Africa year-round. You can find out more about open roles via the button below.
What to Expect
Careers in Africa returns to New York to bring the best professionals across all sectors together with the biggest brands. With companies expected to recruit for operations in North Africa, West Africa, East Africa and Southern Africa, there will be opportunities for professionals with work authorisation for countries across the continent. Over the course of one weekend, networking opportunities, interviews, exhibitions and presentations will lead to career opportunities in Africa for hundreds of talented African professionals.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Work authorisation for at least one African country
- An undergraduate degree or professional qualification
- Availability to attend the Summit in New York
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about travel, visa and other arrangements in our extensive Frequently Asked Questions.